Military Veterans have the ability to take advantage of the Patriot Express Loan.
Access to Capital for Our Veteran-Owned Businesses has never been easier
Take advantage of low interest rates: Currently $76 per $5,000 borrowed. We partner with the #1 Patriot Express lenders in the nation.”
Click here for an Immediate online application with 10-day funding
- Simplified paperwork
- Quick response time
- Free technical assistance
- Financials and tax returns are not required.
- No collateral required
- Establishes credit for your business
- Money is ACHed directly into your business checking account
Who May Apply for These Business Loans?
- Veterans (honorably discharged)
- Service-disabled veterans
- Active duty service members (within 24 months of transition–as eligible for Transition Assistance program)
- Reservists and National Guard Members
- Current spouse of a veteran or active duty service member
- The widowed spouse of a service member who died while in service or as a result of a service connected disability
Other qualifying factors:
- What kind of credit is needed? This program allows a special concession in the form of a “second look” at your credit report with a liberal and favorable review.
- What kinds of businesses? Applies to most for-profit start-ups and established businesses, regardless of size, and whether a sole proprietorship, partnership, LLC, or corporation.
- What can the loan be used for? For most business purposes, including start-up, expansion, equipment, cash flow, payroll, overhead, working capital, or inventory.
- Loan amounts from $5,000 to $25,000
- No coupons or mailing—automatic ACH debit from your business account
- No prepayment penalty or balloon payments—pay off early and stop the interest
- Interest is low 4.5% plus Wall Street Journal prime